We are now offering our Medicaid, Wills & Trusts Seminar online.
Click on ‘Save My Spot’ to join us from the comfort of your couch!
How to Pay for Long Term Care Without Going Broke
Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 10:00AM
Join Allison Manning for a special ONLINE 60-minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to preserve your assets, qualify for Medicaid assistance, make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and remove as many obstacles as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
Everyone who is concerned about planning for incapacity and death, as well as the cost of covering long-term-care needs now or in the future.
What Will You Learn at This Webinar?
- Qualifying for Medicaid: How you can protect your home and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs.
- Traditional Estate Plans: Why they won’t help with nursing home costs and the type of plan that will.
- The 5-year Look Back: How it works and why planning early is vital to protect your assets.
- Probate: How it works, and more importantly, how you can avoid it altogether.
- Preserving your Medicaid Eligibility: The activities that you must avoid that would disqualify you from receiving Medicaid benefits.
- Incapacity: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Power of Attorney. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
- Immediate Need vs. Medicaid Pre-Planning: The differences and how you can protect more of your assets.
- Divorce and Remarriage: How to safeguard your children’s inheritance from their own divorce and your surviving spouse’s remarriage.
Attorney Allison Manning
As a second-generation Tucsonan, Allison Manning has deep roots in Arizona. She is dedicated to educating, serving, and coaching Arizona families, helping them find peace. As an estate planning and elder law attorney with Kinghorn Law, Allison helps clients navigate the estate planning and Medicaid planning process. Many clients come to her in a state of uncertainty, looking for someone who is knowledgeable and who can offer advice and solutions. Allison finds great satisfaction when her clients feel heard and cared for through her understanding and services.